From: Andrew Lunn
To: Satish Kumar
Cc: 'ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com'
Sent: 8/29/02 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: [ECOS] how to build an eCos library for ARM7tdmi simulator

Hi Satish

If you don't need the actual hardware interfaces to start development,
i suggest you use the synthetic target. This allows you to run eCos
systems are a Unix process on Linux. You have all the normal kernel
API, network stack etc, just no access to hardware devices. Its a good
system to get to know eCos with and start some development work.

       Andrew

http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos