Dreamcast and ECOS

Hello from Gregg C Levine
As most of you are now aware, even if you aren't interested, I have now
gotten my Dreamcast to boot the version of Linux that was created using the
materials provided by the group at the website www.m17n.org But what I am
more interested in, is in getting Red Boot to work there, so I can, ah,
throw stuff at it, to see if, and when I can get it to do something.
According to the website for ECOS http://sources.redhat.com/ecos I need to
obtain diffs from the site that I obtained my Linux creation from. I've done
that. Obviously I'll need to obtain the anonymous CVS source code for ECOS,
I'm doing that now. Are there any caveats I should be aware of before
proceeding with this? I am aware that the Dreamcast wears a SH4 processor, I
have tools built for building stuff for it. What I'd like to hear from, is
anyone on the list who has, hopefully, been down that same road, and can
give me some advice.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.