RE: Question about Stack usage in eCOS ? Thanks

Thanks a lot.
   From the post I learnt a lot but still have a slight problem in
understanding stack usage.
As said in the
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2002-09/msg00224.html post,

					switch to interrupt stack(4)

                                       [enable interrupts](3)

                                        call any DSRs   ??

                                       [restore interrupt state]

                                 switch back to thread stack(5)

                      |----------N-new thread?
                            |                |
                            |           switch context
                            |           {enable interrupts}
                            |                |
                            |           return from switch
                            |           {restore interrupt state}

                      zero scheduler lock

Does the DSR mentioned in the diagram include the Cyg_RealTimeClock::dsr()
which rtc->tick() will be called inside. runs on the interrupt stack? if so
when will the stack switch back to the thread stack? how and where does this
switching from interrupt stack to user thread stack implemented?

Thanks a lot