Re: Who's maintaining CVS

> To be honest, I'm willing to believe that there would never be a problem
> with any contribution *you* make, and you'd never object if, in future, we
> changed the licence (would you?). But what about the next guy? Why doesn't

There goes my plan to get lwIP in ecos then sue ecos users and retire to the Bahamas :)

>  > Thanks for trying to make me see the light :)
>
> Perhaps it'd be easier for me to pay for a stamp and envelope for you
> rather than keep on at this ;-).

As I said earlier it's not just this rather symbolic price of a stamp but what it stands
for - a club instead of a community.I can surely pay for it but for others it could really
be a real stopper - maybe kids working with ecos who don't even have a legal right to sign :) ???

Ok I'll give this whole situation more tought; I perfectly understand your point and don't want to
keep on at this either - newcomers to ecos-discuss might think no real work is being done here :)