"eth_recv out of MBUFs" of FreeBSD

Hi, All,

I tried to evaluate the stability of network function of our
MIPS R3000 series system so I pinged our system with heavy
traffic in Linux by:
ping -i 0.1 -s 35000 172.20.15.6
I had networking buffer of 512Kbytes(524288).

I found if I use the FreeBSD, I will get "eth_recv out of MBUFs"
within 1 min! I looked into the source code and I found it actually
run out of clusters. And after it run out of clusters, the clusters have
gone forever and never recoverd. So I lost the networking forever.

But if I use the OpenBSD, everything is well. Although there will
be some packets lost due to the power of our CPU, I still can get
ping reply without any problem.

Did anyone encounter this kind of problem before? Or can anyone
point out where I made mistakes? Thanks!

Regards,
Jimmy