Re: diag_printf

            But, at the end..which function of serial driver is called
            I am asking this because, there are two serial writes.
            For e7t board,

            One under /packages/hal/arm/e7t/current/src/hal_diag.c
        another,
            /packages/devs/serial/arm/e7t/current/src/e7t_serial.c

             The main problem, I am facing is..I am not able to walk
through
            lot of complicated macros...
                If you can explain me bit in detail..or explain me..how
macros
            can be read easily..I am thankful to you.

        regards
            Vinayak