RE: error in memchr in compiling eCOS for assabet

Thats what I am using, too, and it works just fine. You should
configure the toolchain as 'arm-ecos-elf', not 'arm-elf'. In order
to link any applications, you also have to provide an empty
libsupc++.a, which can be created by executing the command
'arm-ecos-elf-ar rcs install/lib/libsupc++.a'.

tk
Thomas Koeller, Software Development

Basler Vision Technologies
An der Strusbek 60-62