EB40 epk patch

Hi Thomas,

I have installed your epk patch files.
I have just remove CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91 package and then I have installed your
3 epk file and applyed succefully your diff file without error.

Now I tryed to understand where in the target EB40, I could choose the flash
device.

the target is now :
target eb40 {
	alias { "Atmel EB40 evaluation board" }
	packages { CYGPKG_HAL_ARM
                   CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91
		   CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91_EB40
        }
        description "
	    The EB40 target provides the packages needed to run eCos on
	    an Atmel EB40 ARM evaluation board."
}

before the target was :

target eb40 {
	alias { "Atmel EB40 evaluation board" }
	packages { CYGPKG_HAL_ARM
                   CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91
		   CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91_EB40
        }
        description "
	    The EB40 target provides the packages needed to run eCos on
	    an Atmel EB40 ARM evaluation board."
}

If I use your old patch and then the patch from Tim.
I have this :

target eb40 {
        alias { "Atmel evaluation board (EB40)" at91}
        packages { CYGPKG_HAL_ARM
                   CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91
                   CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91_EB40
                   CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_AT91
                   CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_AT91
                   CYGPKG_DEVICES_WATCHDOG_ARM_AT91
        }
        description "
        The eb40 target provides the packages needed to run eCos on an Atmel
        evaluation board (EB40)."
}

target eb40a {
 	alias { "Atmel evaluation board (EB40A)" at91}
 	packages { CYGPKG_HAL_ARM
                   CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91
                   CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91_EB40A
                   CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_EB40A
                   CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_ATMEL_AT49XXXX
                   CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_AT91
         }
         description "
 	 The eb40a target provides the packages needed to run eCos on an Atmel
 	 evaluation board (EB40A)."
}

Where do you include the flash device in your new target eb40 ?

Thanks for your help,

Christophe