debugging using redboot on iPAQ

 Hi Gary,

 I read your mail on ecos mailing list. I want to
 debug
 linux kernel running on iPAQ 3600.

 I have installed redboot on the PDA, which
 communicates with minicom/hyperterminal over serial.

 How do I download & DEBUG the linux kernel on the
 iPAQ
 using REDBOOT?
 Can u pl help me on this?

 THere are lot of howtos available for using bootldr
 from compaq, but I could not find similar info for
 using redboot. I have the USer manual for redboot,
 but
 i didnt find any info on how to download & debug the
 kernel :-(

 Thanks
 Amit Tuljapurkar.
 SoftDEL Mumbai.

=====
Arise Awake & Stop Not Till The Goal Is Reached.....
-Swami Vivekananda.