Re: RealTek 8139 Redboot i386

Chris Paulson-Ellis wrote:
Hi,

The driver on www.edesix.com/ecos is for the 8019AS ISA chip, not the 8139
PCI chip.
Oh, is there any chance you could fill in a proper assignment form? We can't just go on "Redhat can consider the copyright on my changes as having been assigned to them, as far as I'm concerned." unfortunately, nice and easy though that would be!

Your changes to if_dp83902a.c should be alright without an assignment. Any chance of submitting that (with ChangeLog possibly?) to ecos-patches@sources.redhat.com? That would also be excellent. Although I don't know where BIGENDIAN gets defined. I assume that should be CYG_BYTEORDER == CYG_MSBFIRST.

eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine