Re: simultaneous socket write/close causes panic?

Gary Thomas wrote:
On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 08:45, Grant Edwards wrote:
Are there noticable performance differences between the two
stacks?  We're running out of horsepower in our ARM7 app with
lots of TCP/IP connections running.  If the new stack required
fewer memcpy() operations it would be a huge win.  My Ethernet
does DMA but not scatter gather, so having the Tx packets
presented to me in chunks is a big performance hit.
Probably not an order of magnitude difference I'd have thought.