eCos booting problem

Title: Message

Hi

I am trying to boot eCos as stand alone on i386 pc target.

I compiled source of eCos for RAM STARTUP and then complied my simple

hello world program hello.c given below:

 main()

 {

 printf("Hello eCos World!\n");

 return 0;

 }

 The output generated was a.out in ELF format.

 I was using one kind of Boot Loader which can load ELF file & execute

 it. but pc is not booting , everytime my pc got restarted.

 Tell me how can I boot eCos kernel and what kind of loaders i have to

 use. I want to build a image of kernel which can be booted stand alone

 on pc target.

 Thanks and Regds,

 Amit