Build standalone application in E7T

Hi,

Any one have ever generate a standalone application, put into E7T's flash and run successfully?

I follow the following sequence to generate a binary file, and I can put it into flash successfully, I means I use "rommodules" and see my application in the 0x1820000.
But It looks something wrong to execute my application code.

1. Choose ROM type, and build eCos library.
2. I edit title and help string in the redboot_module.c, and remark the latest line.  //_RedBoot_init(__dummy_init, RedBoot_INIT_LAST)
3. compile my application and redboot_module.c
4. Link all together to generate binary file.
5. Generate the final binary file with checksum.
6. uuecode the binary
7. put it into 0x1820000

Any suggestion , thanks a lot

Best Regards,