Re: Problem starting applications

Hi Göran,

I haven't tried downloading and executing a binary image so I cannot tell You whether this should work OK or not, but I'd suggest You first try the more usual way of downloading and executing an eCos app into a pc target: Having gdb reading the elf file, downloading its contents and executing it.
Tell me if You don't know the steps of connecting and downloading via gdb, and I'll try to help You out with that.

Cheers, /Kjell
--
Kjell Svensson Embedded Technology Manager
Techtribe Solutions AB Tel: +46 (0)31 706 06 00