Daft newbie question.

I want to evaluate ECOS for (currently) x86 development, hosted on Windows
2K using cygwin.

Can anybody point me at a set of suitable BINARIES for gnu tools that will
work together with ECOS. The
instructions at http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/tools/win-i386-elf.html seem
somewhat out of date, with broken links, etc.

Failing a set of binaries, can someone doing x86 target development with
cygwin me know what combination of cygwin/gcc/gdb/binutils versions they're
using - and what they had to do to get it all to work....

... and I guess I should be using the CVS tree, not the 1.3.1 'release'???

Regards
	Roddy