Re: eCos version 2.0 is a GPL-compatible Free Software license

Sorry, I'm blocking on Eben here.  While I was going to ping him about
it, I realized that we don't have a good link for the new license.  I
googled around a bit, but couldn't find one.  Do you have one?

--
-Dave Turner
GPL Compliance Engineer