System crash with GoAhead WeServer (ARM7 platform)

I'm running the web server (v. 2.14) on a system powered by an ARM7 microcontroller. I'm using its own file system (WEBROM).
To make it run under eCos, I had to add some missing #includes and #defines
directives. For example I added "#include <stdio.h>" in page.c and "#define NFDBITS __NFDBITS" in sockGen.c. Is
this correct? I thought the port for eCos did not require such changes
to the source code (I also bought the article "Integrating GoAhead WebServer & eCos" from www.ddj.com and and it does not talk about these modifications).

I'm testing the web server with one very simple HTML page. After
several HTTP requests that are managed correctly, the system crashes: neither the HTTP requests are accepted nor a simple PING works. I added a call to bstats after the "while (!finished)" loop but it never reaches that point.

Anybody experienced similar problems?

Many thanks in advance,

llandre