Re: Help in testing IPv6

> There were some IPv6 specific tests written.  Look
> at the net/common/current/tests directory.

After looking at the folder you specified, I found out
that there are 2 tests written for IPv6, namely:
ipv6server_test and nc6_test (master and slave).  Are
these the files you were referring to?

Also, after studying the code for the IPv6 tests, I
noticed that the contents are similar to the other
networking tests.  For ipv6server_test, it is similar
to server_test.  For nc6_test (master and slave), it
is
similar to nc_test (master and slave).  I would like
to know if there are other tests that have been
modified to test ipv6 in eCos, such as ping_test,
ftp_test, and the like.  If there are, where can i
find them?

Looking forward to a favorable reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,