problems with building redboot for an eb40 target

Hello,

I'm very new to ecos, so I'm sure I've done something stupid here....

The problem that I'm hitting is that when building redboot for an eb40
target, I'm hitting a #error in arm/arch/current/src/redboot_linux_exec.c
(line 75 - CYGARC_PHYSICAL_ADDRESS is undefined).

I'm building under cygwin. I've just rebuilt the latest binutils, gcc-3.1.1
(I used this as I had already downloaded it, this may well be my problem)
and gdb 5.2.1 as per the instructions on
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/tools/win-thumb-elf.html

To configure redboot I did:

check out the latest sources from cvs (this may also be bad!)
set ECOS_REPOSITORY to my packages dir
mkdir redboot-eb40
cd redboot-eb40

ecosconfig new eb40 redboot
ecosconfig.exe import
../ecos/packages/hal/arm/at91/current/misc/redboot_RAM.ecm
ecosconfig tree
make

Is there something I've done incorrectly? Is the eb40 target happy with the
latest sources? I actually have an eb40a dev board, but I figured I worry
about getting the eb40 to build before I went about changing things!

Thanks for any help!

Shannon