Re: problems with building redboot for an eb40 target

Ok, that didn't work - the build for newlib fails. I followed the instructions and put symlinks to the apropriate newlib dirs in my gcc directory. make all-gcc LANGUAGES="c c++" and make install-gcc LANGUAGES="c c++" work but make all-target-libstdc++-v3 LANGUAGES="c c++" fails. Is this what I want to do? Do I really need to use newlib?

I guess I'll go back and try gcc 3.0.2 now. This will be my fourth version of gcc I've tried today - 4 hours of downloading/configuring and compiling! At this point I'd like to get something basic working and then look at building all the fancy tools the proper way later once I've verified the basic platform - any recomendations as to how I can easily achieve that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Shannon