Re: AT91 serial driver

Oh, assignments.... :)
I don't think Paul has one and don't know how much he cares
since he has his own RTOS now :)
The SLIP code is in the eCos lwIP port.
And I might just sign an assignment since you guys don't seem
to change your minds in the forseable future ;).

I still think they are only for some people to have less nightmares
and don't have much practical/legal value (especially in these parts of
the world) but that goal is a worthy one too...