Re: Cross compiler Help

Dear ECosians,
I use KEIL C CROSS COMPILER.
i found out that SDCC compiler comes for free .
I would like to know , if other free C CROSS
compilers for ATMEL 8051 are available ?
Though LINUX is THE BEST and ROBUST OS, i
would like to have one for the buggy WINDOWZ !!!

Thanking you,
karthik bala guru
tkarthikbalaguru@yahoo.co.in
linladn@yahoo.co.in

 --- Paul Fine <pfine@delcomsys.com> wrote: > The "C"
compiler gcc comes with cygwin.  When you