Re: Goahead Web Server on i386

> As for what goes for the SSL stuff; I'm aware that there are possible
> patent and licensing issues for some (many?) of the algorithms provided
> in the OpenSSL package. Since we have only wrapped this up for internal
> try-outs, we haven't spent much effort into checking those licensing
> details in any greater depth.
>
> But since the port turned out to be pretty straightforward and the SSL
> proved to be working quite well, maybe someone interested in using the
> SSL would be willing to dig deeper into its licensing and patent details?

Is this my OpenSSL port?

If so, i did a tiny amount if research in this area. I basically read
that is says in the OpenSSL distribution about which parts of it are
covered by patents and licenses. I added CDL which made these parts
optionally compilable and by default disabled.

This is a start, but the standard IANAL disclaimer applies and you
should check for yourself.

       Andrew