Re: Re: Help in testing IPv6

Hi Louis,

We've followed your advise and modified the scripts to allow manual rebooting of the target.

If it isn't confidential, may we know your test results or at least some statistics on the freebsd-and-ecos-target tests (which tests passed/failed)? we've been trying to do the same however only a small percentage of the tests pass, a lot of failures occur in tests which involve multicast and global addresses, and as you know, a huge bulk of the tests are involved in this. Also, is global addressing supported in ECOS?

darth vader wrote: