Re: Redboot SOS

ÕÅ ÁÁ wrote:

> hello,
>       my redboot can boot up in i386-pc-target,but do not support =
> command "ifconfig"
> "ping":
>     only output "unlegal command"!

Either you didn't include redboot's networking support (did you include
the relevant .ecm file in your configuration before building?), or your
network card isn't supported.... or you haven't chosen the right config
for your network card.

> and serial port connect with host,nothing responsed!
> why?

It won't listen to the serial port once you start using the console. You
can use the command "channel -1" to reset it to listen to all ports.

> another,
>  could you tell where to download whole package of ecos 2.0?  download =
> from cvs one by one is too difficult!

One by one? When you check out from CVS according to
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html you will get the entire
repository.