Re: eCos 2.0 beta?

Iztok Zupet wrote:
Gary,

Sorry to disturb You directly, bu I think You might give the best advice.

Is it worth to start porting our eCos PRINTER application from the old 1.3.x version (works fine, nevertheless) to the current one, with RedBoot included?

Or I should wait until the current version is ready for gcc3.2? When will that be?
I think you'll find we've done most of the work for 3.2 already. Or specifically 3.2.1.

Sorry that we've got our heads down so much working on the beta - we don't want to be distracted by folks wanting this or that in :).

eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine