JFFS2 eCos port updated.

The current JFFS2 code has been updated to work in eCos again, and the
master CVS tree contains a script which can be used to make an EPK of it.

The core JFFS2 code is now almost clear of Linuxisms, which mean all the
Linux-like code in the eCos parts are now almost entirely inexcusable.

While I'm happy to maintain the core parts and make sure they remain
portable enough to continue working in eCos, I'd quite like a volunteer to
maintain the eCos-specific bits of JFFS2 -- preferably starting with a
rewrite :)

It'd also be nice to see RedBoot commands added for mounting, reading and
possibly also writing to JFFS2 partitions -- other bootloaders have been
able to boot Linux kernels from a JFFS2 partition for some time now, and
it's a shame RedBoot can't do it when all the actual code to do the JFFS2
parts is there already.

Any volunteers?

--
dwmw2