Re: JFFS2 eCos port updated.

peter.vandenabeele@mind.be said:
> Will we also look at NAND flash support ?

For NAND flash support, we need to look at fleshing out the timer and task
queue support in the Linux compatibility stuff. On NOR flash, we can get
away with being entirely synchronous and disabling the background garbage
collection thread in eCos, although I'd like to see it being made an option.

For NAND, we really do need some extra bits working. Shouldn't be too hard
though.

--
dwmw2