RE: memory maps

Yep,

I was thinking of making a simple perl script to do it. Thats quite simple
for the .h file but not so simple for the .ldi file.

Also i noticed there are some things impossible to do with the configuration
tool.
In particular one cannot place a not relocated section just after the
initial place of  a relocated section.  If you try to do it, it will always
place itself after the final place of the relocated section. (That can be
usefull if you want to add a file at the end of your rom image and access
the file using a user defined section name...)

--
Fabrice Gautier,
Fabrice_Gautier@sdesigns.com