Re: How to build my own toolchain ?

Stefano Gallina wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

Sorry, my head is burning...what do you mean "Building
your own toolchain" and how could i do this?
I found the examples and i am looking forward to
compile them.
Well, you appeared to be saying that you only want to use SID, and not eCos itself. That's fine and to do so you'd have to build your own new toolchain.

If you do still want to use eCos, don't worry about it - if you've already got a toolchain that's okay.

eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine