Help on reboot porting to EPXA1 board(Altera Excalibur ARM). Thanks

Hi all:
   I tried to develop a port for EPXA1 board(similar to Altera Excalibur
(EPXA10) board). I used the code as the base and made the changes. when I
download the redboot to the platform, (with the debug enable) I can see
"ABCDEFGHIJ" (these outputs are from the PLATFORM_SETUP1 macro) , "gedcba"
(these are the output from LED in vector.S)

I also checked that the console is mangled to comm_channel[0] while debug is
on the comm_channel[1].  The output from the debug channel is ok but when I
call diag_printf("Hello!");
there is nothing.  putDebugChar (int c) is working properly. and when the
reboot started it keeps sending out s series of strange strings as:
$T0a0f:ec9c8001;0d:24bd8101;#1c    and whenever I typed the keyboard it
reproduced this message again.  I have been playing with this problem for
days and almost out of idea now, so could anyone give me a hand on this
Thank you very much.

qiang