Re: compiling code using posix functions.

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I am on windows XP. Actally, I'm
getting similar errors (Invalid token in expressions)
even when I use the ecc file given in the CD that
comes with the book. I'm really confused why this is
happening. About line ending..I'm writing no
code..just using the file given in the examples. I
tried it many times but still getting the same errors.
Do you suggest me to work on Linux instead? I've
access to linux machine. And, do I need to bother
about the redboot stuff while compiling and building
the executable of the application? I mean, I first
want to run it on my machine.
Please help me.
Thanks,
Truly,