ecos port for arm7tdmi

Hi,

I am doing an eCos ARM7TDMI port, wondering if I can get any
help/suggestion from you. The board I have is Samsung 44B0 with
core ARM7TDMI.
First thing I want to know is how to configure the ecos for
that,
I have the ecos-1.3.1 installed on my redhat linux 7.1 machine.
Also I wanted to know how to build tool chains for this, I
have binutils, gcc-2.95.2, insight5.0.

with regards,

sachin

--- Begin Message ---
I would be glad to help, but you will get much more (and probably better)
help if you post your request to the eCos mailing list:
mailto:ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com.

In the mean time, I can offer a few suggestions:
1) Don't even bother with ecos-1.3.1.  Go get the latest version from CVS
(see http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html) or from eCosCentric
(http://www.ecoscentric.com/snapshots/).
2) To build the toolchain for the ARM on Linux, follow the instructions at
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/tools/linux-arm-elf.html.

Good Luck!

--wpd

--- End Message ---