natsemi dp 83815 driver

Hello all,

I've hacked up a netsemi driver for ecos/redboot. I've tested it with
the dp83815, but it should work with the whole "macphyter" family as
long as you properly detect them on the PCI bus (read as "add devid to
source").

If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to email it whomever. I have to
give credit to the authors of the i82559 ecos driver and the natsemi
linux driver from which I unabashedly stole code fragments. :)

Regards,

Dave Gathright.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this transmission, including any
attachments, may contain confidential information of Matsushita Avionics
Systems Corporation.  This transmission is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) listed above.  Unauthorized review, dissemination or other use
of the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error or have reason to believe
you are not authorized to receive it, please notify the sender by return
email and promptly delete the transmission.