detailed procedure of installing cygwin & ecos & ARM tools on win-NT or win-2000

friends,
I have installed the cygwin and ecos131.exe on winNT and win2000 as per the instructions on the site but i am still getting errors when i run build. also the package configuration tool gives \"gunzip no such file or folder\" error when i try to add any .epk file. please could any one send me a detailed and complete procedure of installing cygwin & ecos & ARM tools on win-NT or win-2000. my actual target board is arm evaluator7t.
some questions:

1. what should be selected while installing cygwin for \"default text file type\": DOS or UNIX ?
2. should the arm-elf tools be installed before ecos setup through cygwin bash, or should they be installed through shell tool of ecos-configuration tool ?
3. should the arm tools be installed to the ecos folder or the cygwin folder?
4. is the eCos131.exe enough to get a running setup of ecos? or is there any other installer with arm tools included in it?, or is of a later version?
5. what should be the mount points(their modes) and when should they be set? (for cygwin as well as ecos)
6. is PPP available for ecos now?

i request you all to please help me, as i am a newbee with ecos.......i will be greatfull for your help

rajeev kandregula
Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Sify Power mail- a Premium Service from Sify Mail!
know more at http://mail.sify.com