Re: How to get rid of "configuration checksum error orinvalid key" message when redboot boots? thanks

This has already been dealt with more than once on this list. Please
follow the advice at the bottom of each message and browse the archives
before asking.

Bob

 2003-02-26 at 12:52, Qiang Huang wrote:
> Hi all:
>    whenever I boot the redboot it comes the message: "configuration checksum
> error or invalid key", how can I get rid of this message. (after booting
> redboot everything is working fine, I can read and write to the flash memory
> without problem). Thanks
ir. Bob Koninckx
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Division Production Engineering,                   tel.  +32 16 322535
Machine Design and Automation                      fax.  +32 16 322987
Celestijnenlaan 300B                  bob dot koninckx at mech dot kuleuven dot ac dot be
B-3001 Leuven Belgium               http://www.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/pma