Apologies for noise on the list

Hi All,

we installed a new (and broken) version of our anti-virus scanner yesterday
which appears to have been bouncing traffic back to this list and various
other places. Jifl notified us of the problem this morning, and I believe it
has now been rectified.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Cheers

Geoff

Geoff Patch
Senior Software Engineer