From: Andrew Lunn [mailto:andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 5:53 PM
To: Nikhil R.
Cc: Andrew Lunn; ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Problems receiving packets on i82559

eth_isr and eth_dsr are also called during the send process, not just
when interrupts happen. My guess is you are not getting any real
hardware interrupts from the device.

The code which installs the interrupt handlers is rather messy. Check
its installing the interrupt handler on the correct interrupt line. If
possible get a logic analyzer on your device and see if it really is
generating interrupts, but they are just not getting passed the
interrupt controller.

          Andrew