ecos2.0beta

Hi all,

Following the instructions on the eCos web-site, I upgraded my
crosscompiler from 2.95.2 to 3.2.1 (powerpc-eabi).

I noticed that not only libsupc++, but also libstdc++ was build. When
trying to use anything from libstdc++, the compiler complains about
missing definitions for tmpnam, tmpfile, rename and remove. Looking in
the eCos source tree I do not find any reference to any of these (except
for the CYGBLD_ISO_STDIO_FILEOPS_HEADER in the stdio cdl file).

Did I miss anything, or should I just refrain from using libstdc++ ? If
so, are there any plans to support it in the near future.

Thanks,
Bob

ir. Bob Koninckx
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Division Production Engineering,                   tel.  +32 16 322535
Machine Design and Automation                      fax.  +32 16 322987
Celestijnenlaan 300B                  bob dot koninckx at mech dot kuleuven dot ac dot be
B-3001 Leuven Belgium               http://www.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/pma