Re: (off topic) companies that use eCos

Hi David

FYI, we are already constructing a list.

Unfortunately most of the large companies we deal with seem to prefer not to publically announce they use eCos. I have listed a couple of the ones that have publically announced their use in the articles section of our resources page,
http://www.ecoscentric.com/resources.html#articles
and have listed uses of those others who would prefer to remain anonymous at
http://www.ecoscentric.com/ecos/examples.html

If anyone else would care to be added to the list, or knows of additional examples, please feel free to email me. EMail marked as confidential will be treated as such. If you are not prepared to go public, we just would like to know what eCos is being used in. The most recent addition I am aware of is in locomotive (train) engines :-)

HTH
-- Alex

Managing Director / CEO                           eCosCentric Limited
http://www.ecoscentric.com/              The eCos and RedBoot experts

David N. Welton wrote:
Hello,

I'm writing an article about eCos for publication in Italy, and I was
wondering if there is a quick list of big-name companies that have
used eCos.  I think this would also look nice in your FAQ.

For the Italian developers out there - that includes any companies or
organizations that would be widely recognized in an Italian
publication - grazie!

Thanks,