cdl-guide preliminary version in PDF done

Hello,

 I just managed to build PDF version of Component writer's guide by converting
the pictures to png format after pdfjadetex fail with eps and also pdf
format.

 Because this greatly lowers the quality of pictures, does anybody know a
receipt how to make pdfjadetex work with eps or pdf format. Mine does not
complain about unknown picture format, just skips them and at the end exits
with an error.

BTW: jadetex, dvips, ps2pdf seems to work with eps format.

Anyhow, since the output results are pretty good for the first time, except
for the pictures, I uploaded the PDF version of cdl-guide to
<http://www.ecos2.vsr.si>

Regards
Iztok