Re: multi-ice-gdb-server

Paul M. Øverby wrote:
Hi,

Trying to build the multi-ice-gdb-server according to the guide at
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/multi-ice.html
Having some problems following the instructions though. The directory
structure is specified so messy! And I am using linux not cygwin...

It only works on Windows because the ARM multi-ice software (particularly the DLL) is Windows only. Only ARM can do anything about that I'm afraid.

> The next step is according to the guide to build the multi-ice-gdb-server.
First it says go to my build dir "gdb/multi-ice", while the build dir
specified in the guide is /tmp/migdb/build ?!?!

You should already be in /tmp/migdb/build, so:
cd gdb/multi-ice
would take you into the correct directory, *but* I guess that directory probably isn't even created when building on Linux since GDB knows that the multi-ice stuff isn't supported on anything but windows.