eCos Configuration Tool snapshots

I am making unsupported pre-built snapshots of the eCos Configuration Tool
(configtool) available for testing.

The configtool is now being built against wxWindows 2.4.0 (the latest stable
release) using GNU tools for both Windows and Linux hosts. I would
appreciate as much feedback as possible on the snapshots prior to the eCos
2.0 final release. Please consider switching to a snapshot build rather
than using the configtool which shipped with eCos 2.0 beta.

Further information and download details are available at:

  http://www.ecoscentric.com/devzone/configtool.html

Thank you

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited