Re: eCos Configuration Tool snapshots

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Dallaway" <jld at ecoscentric dot com>
To: <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 4:40 PM
Subject: [ECOS] eCos Configuration Tool snapshots

> I am making unsupported pre-built snapshots of the eCos Configuration Tool
> (configtool) available for testing.
>
> The configtool is now being built against wxWindows 2.4.0 (the latest stable
> release) using GNU tools for both Windows and Linux hosts. I would
> appreciate as much feedback as possible on the snapshots prior to the eCos
> 2.0 final release. Please consider switching to a snapshot build rather
> than using the configtool which shipped with eCos 2.0 beta.
>
> Further information and download details are available at:
>
>   http://www.ecoscentric.com/devzone/configtool.html

I see a problem running the windows version.  When I double-click
on the file in explorer (or a shortcut to it) I get a pop-up window:

$ configtool-030328.exe - Unable to locate DLL.
$ The dynamic link library cygwin.dll could not be found in the specified
$ path.

This looks to be because C:\cygwin\bin is not in my windows path - but the
version of the config tool shipped with v2_0b1 did not require this.

--
Chris