Overseas Business

Title: Ultra Concepts

 Meet buyers from Europe! Visit www.ultraconcepts.biz

Dear Sirs/Madam,

If you are interested to meet buyers overseas from Europe
and suppliers from Asia, please take a look at our bigger
and redesigned site.

Take a look at our BUSINESS AD OF THE WEEK, TOP 10 BUYERS
section or you can place a free ad which is viewed online by
more than 18,000 companies around the world by clicking:

For any questions about exporting your items or
if you want to make real business, please contact;

Ultra Concepts Intl Hdgs Ltd
Business Development Manager
G.Alison
Tel : + 31 70 346 45 35
Fax :+ 31 70 346 82 75
Email : info at ultraconcepts dot biz
Web : www.ultraconcepts.biz

privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended
recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender
immediately by return e-mail. Please delete this e-mail and do not
disclose its contents to any person. Ultra Concepts Intl Hdgs Ltd
nor its subsidiaries does not accept liability for any errors, omissions,
delays of receipt or viruses in the contents of this message which arise
as a result of e-mail transmission

GIF image

GIF image