Re: powerpc-eabi on cygwin

chandrag at danlawinc dot com wrote:

The following command at bash$ prompt also fails with error messages.

----
$ powerpc-eabi-gcc -c test.c
cc1: Internal compiler error in size_binop, at fold-const.c:2014
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.

I've built and tested all of eCos successfully with powerpc-eabi tools in cygwin without these problems, although I don't know what test.c is.

Do you have something like GCC_EXEC_PREFIX set in your environment?