Re: R: Trouble with loading an exe on Redboot (XScaleDBPXA250platform)

Pascal Pediroda @ Brime wrote:
Hello,
I use minicom .
After executing the load command from it, I press CTRL A , S select Ymodem ,
select my image to download and then enter.
Do you mean that it does not begin the load ?

minicom should pop up a little window showing that it's trying to communicate with redboot. If it isn't doing that you probably aren't using minicom quite right. Have you selected the file with space?

Also make sure you don't take too long over it otherwise redboot will time out waiting!