Novice question: Where is the image?

[Subject changed, this has nothing to do with ::1 routing!

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 02:15:03PM -0700, Rupesh S wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> When I build my eCos configuration named "IMAGE.ecc", In which dir exactly
> do I get my Linux Image.

Linux Image? Don't you mean eCos image?

The work directory, which contains the *.ecc file, has just the eCos
RTOS part of the system. You then need your application which you link
to eCos to produce an image. So your image is where ever your
application makefile told the linker to put it.

Have a read of
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/user-guide/user-guide-programming.html
and the other documentation thats online.

    Andrew