[maybe OT] jflashmm

hi to all ...

i'm looking to a way to flash memory of my board via jtag.
After cheking jtag-tools (openwince) it not support the cable i have.

Who build the board and the jtag cable just tell me "it's easy, just use
jflashmm from Intel". I download it, seem there is also some sources
inside.
But i cannot accesso to a Windows machine (at least as admin).
I was able only to decompress the .exe but i'm unable to extarct the
.cab files :(

Can someone send me the jflasjmm stuff in a unix readeble format.
Thanks.

Other choise is to build myself a jtag parallel cable as Xilix or Altera
one that is supported by jtag-tools.
question : Except obvisouly different connector on board (i have the
mapping of pins) are all cables equal ??
i mean 'passive' parrallel cable with only a buffer in the middle.

thanks in advance.

--
|           Alessandro Gardich : gremlin at gremlin dot it             |