Re: redboot

rameshs at danlawinc dot com wrote:
Hi,
I installed a redboot image in tqm850 board.I have a problem in
downloading an application using Redboot load command through x modem or y modem.If i download an application
image with x modem it is currepting the image .It means it is not loading
the correct image.
I used the following commad.
load -r -v -m xmodem -b 0x40000.

      If any one knows give information about why the loaded image is
currpting.I used only the ram image.

If you're using "-r" I take it you are sending the binary file, right? :-)

NB, the "-v" shouldn't have any effect with -m xmodem.

Try sending a .srec (and drop the -r). If that works, but binary (.bin) files with "-r" still don't, then let us know as that may indicate a problem with raw loads.